On October 10, 2017, our company organized the "Fire, Explosion and Hazardous Chemical Leakage Site Disposal Plan" accident emergency plan training and drill. The drill strictly followed the response procedures of our company's "Production safety accident emergency plan" and organized relevant personnel before the drill. Relevant emergency plan drill plans and fire emergency skills training, and in accordance with actual combat requirements, comprehensively inspect the company's emergency response ability to respond to sudden hazardous chemical fires, explosions, and leakage accidents.
This exercise simulated a fire caused by an open fire after the styrene pipeline flange leaked. The company initiated a first-level response. Each emergency team member carried out emergency rescue in accordance with the principles of rapid response, timely rescue, effective measures and reduced losses. The drill received great attention from the company’s leaders, and achieved the goal of strengthening employee fire safety skills training, improving the company’s emergency rescue team’s rapid response and handling capabilities, and improving the emergency response mechanism, laying a good foundation for safe production.
1. Company leaders held an emergency drill mobilization meeting
2. Carry out employee emergency drill plan and fire emergency skills training
3. The emergency plan is activated, and the members of the emergency team are assembled on site
4. Start of emergency drill, organize fire extinguishing and fire water cooling protection
5. After the emergency drill is over, a summary evaluation will be carried out